Friday, December 27, 2013

Download CSS Pricing Tables

CSS Pricing Tables

CSS Pricing Tables dowload

Support For support please go to my author page and E-mail me, this helps me respond to you much faster instead of me checking the pages all the time for new comments. Thanks! Updated 9/5/10 This update adds support for CSS tooltips and allows you to feature a column by simply adding a class name, if you purchased before this date you can download the update to add this functionality

Support

For support please go to my author page and E-mail me, this helps me respond to you much faster instead of me checking the pages all the time for new comments. Thanks!

Updated 9/5/10 This update adds support for CSS tooltips and allows you to feature a column by simply adding a class name, if you purchased before this date you can download the update to add this functionality.

This Pricing Table Features Multi-browswer support, easy customization via PSD , Animation support in Webkit based browsers, and it’s easy to add columns and rows with only a few CSS changes.

CSS Pricing Tables dowload

No comments:

Post a Comment