Saturday, December 28, 2013

Download My Tweets - Comments

My Tweets - Comments

My Tweets - Comments dowload

My Tweets – Comments “My Tweets – Comments” is a jQuery plugin that convert a simple DIV, into a Twitter touch enabled timeline or create a custom comment line. Main Features – Touch enabled – Auto scroll on milliseconds – Easy to set up

My Tweets – Comments

“My Tweets – Comments” is a jQuery plugin that convert a simple DIV, into a Twitter touch enabled timeline or create a custom comment line.

Main Features

– Touch enabled
– Auto scroll on milliseconds
– Easy to set up.
– Multiple plugin call at the same time enabled.
– No PHP, ASP or any other programming language, just a Javascript call.
– To get tweets, internet connection is required.
– For custom comments internet is not necessary.
– No Token or autentification to twitter is required.
– Works with a twitter user name.

If you need more information about this plugin, read the following documentation that I create for this project. http://sistematicocr.com/MyTweets/doc/

My Tweets - Comments dowload

No comments:

Post a Comment