Monday, December 30, 2013

Download My Message

My Message

My Message dowload

Item Description My Message is a jQuery plugin that creates multiple beautiful messages on the user point of view. Main Features - Infinite label text array. - Background color animation with a simple HTML color palet. - Infinite color array. - Infinite falling images array. - Responsive desing

Item Description

My Message is a jQuery plugin that creates multiple beautiful messages on the user point of view.

Main Features

- Infinite label text array.
- Background color animation with a simple HTML color palet.
- Infinite color array.
- Infinite falling images array.
- Responsive desing.
- Everytime a random position
- Cross browser support.

Uses

- This is a multipurpose plugin. You can use it to show a release date for your website.
- You can use it as loading screens.
- Contains a callback function on close. With this you can perform custom actions like redirections, alerts, anything.
- Can be use as simple alert.
- It can be screen saver for your app or your webapplication.

My Message dowload

No comments:

Post a Comment