Saturday, December 28, 2013

Download I Agree

I Agree

I Agree dowload

About I Agree I Agree now works for - WordPress Registration - WordPress Comments Check out the live previews below. Automatically add the “I Agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy” statement to the WordPress Default/Custom Registration Page/Comment Box using this Plugin

About I Agree

 I Agree now works for - WordPress Registration - WordPress Comments Check out the live previews below. 

Automatically add the “I Agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy” statement to the WordPress Default/Custom Registration Page/Comment Box using this Plugin.

I Agree Plugin adds a Checkbox in the Registration Page/Comment Box of your WordPress site with a customizable “I Agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy” statement which the user has to accept in order to proceed. The I Agree Text, Anchor Text and Link to your own Terms of Use and Privacy Policy are fully customizable and can be set from the Plugin Settings Page.

Live Preview

  1. I Agree For Registration – Live Preview
  2. I Agree For Comments – Live Preview

Features

  • It works once the Plugin is activated.
  • I Agree Plugin is Highly Customizable.
  • You can define Your Own “I Agree . . .”.
  • Tested in Top Browsers and WordPress Themes.
  • Easy to setup this Plugin.

Support

If you have any problems or need help for this Plugin, don’t worry we are there. Register and open a support ticket on our site.

Updates

 Version 3.1 on 23 November 2013 Hyperlink/Popup Feature Added  Version 3.0 on 17 September 2013 I Agree now supported for WordPress Comments  Version 2.2 on 22 August 2013 - Line Height Option Added  Version 2.1 on 6 August 2013 - Checkbox Styling Settings Added  Version 2.0 on 4 August 2013 - Custom Font Settings Added - Font Type, Size, Color etc can be set - Custom Error Message Settings Added - Set your own Custom Error Message when the user doesn't Agree to the Terms  Version 1.1 on 2 August 2013 - Alignment Settings Added  Version 1.0 on 31 July 2013 - This is the First Version 

I Agree dowload

No comments:

Post a Comment